- Arizona State University Downtown Campus continues expansion with enrollment at 10,000 students, increasing approximately 15% from Spring 2012 – Spring 2013. Developments include a plan to move the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law to the Downtown Campus, a lease of an additional 33,500 sf at the Arizona Center and 75,000 sf expansion to the Phoenix YMCA.
- The 24-acre Phoenix Convention Center with over 900,000 sf of meeting and exhibition space.
- METRO Light Rail launched in December 2008 and ridership has far exceeded projections. The Light Rail runs directly in front of the property.
- The 1,000-room Sheraton Hotel, the Westin Downtown Phoenix, The Hyatt Regency, the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown, and the new 242-room Hotel Palomar, located next to the property, offer nearly 3,000 rooms to serve tourists, convention attendees and business travelers.
- Located within two blocks of Talking Stick Resort Arena – home of the Phoenix Suns & Chase Field – home of the Arizona Diamondbacks.